STV is accepting applications for Station Engineer for Spring 2017! Here's a quick rundown of the position:
You get a $300 monthly stipend to do the following...
- Maintain the STV equipment inventory
- Check out/in equipment to producers for use on STV productions
- Replace/repair broken equipment
- Make recommendations on equipment purchases
- You must have basic understanding of how the equipment works and how to use it (this can be learned after applying)
- Production experience/skills are preferred but not required. Organization skills and commitment are the most important qualities.
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the attached application and send it to current Station Engineer John Ligtenberg (email@example.com) by November 18th. Feel free to tell non-STV members about the job. If you have any questions, please email John!
Link to the application: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yt_hLDEtQZrIDqbEvPBETOOJ9Gwn6Uu3ipJVuSzyzDI/edit?usp=sharing